Friday, October 22, 2010

PE_1


Google Docs

I was so happy to use Google Docs with my studies here that I have attempted to implement the use at my school.

We have just hired a half time Music teacher (it had been cut due to budget issues) and that means we had to completely re-do our schedule. In the new schedule the 3 full time specials teachers have the morning to assist classroom teachers in progress monitoring their at-risk students.

We, as the specials teachers, were tasked with the chore of collecting the names of these students from the classroom teachers. We decided to divide and conquer. I established the base document on Google Docs and then emailed the link to the others involved so they could add and edit as needed.

We will see how that works!

No comments:

Post a Comment